[Treasury-News] New Merchant Card Fee – Fixed Acquirer Network Fee–

COY Brady T Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Thu Jun 7 10:51:40 PDT 2012

Treasury was made aware this week that Elavon began passing through Visa’s new Fixed Acquirer Network Fee (FANF) to merchants on the May 2012 Merchant billing statements.  The fee is listed on your statement under “Other Fees” as FANF1 and FANF2.  We are working with Elavon to determine the methodology used to calculate the fees, and why they were applied this month.

We will pass on more information about this fee and the billing methodology to impacted agencies as we have it.

Thank you.