[Treasury-News] Merchant Card Class Action Settlement Notice

COY Brady T Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Fri Mar 8 14:28:20 PST 2013

For those of you that previously received a notice of class action settlement in the mail concerning Payment Card Interchange Fee and Merchant Discount Antitrust Litigation, please note that Treasury is continuing to work with the Department of Justice and ask that you take no additional action at this time. We will provide you with updates and additional information as soon as we receive it.