[West Coast Ocean Data Network] WCODP Launches New Communication Tools

west_coast_data_network at listsmart.osl.state.or.us west_coast_data_network at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Sep 3 10:53:57 PDT 2014

Dear West Coast Ocean Data Network,

The West Coast Ocean Data Portal team is pleased to announce the launch of
a communication platform for the WCODN (Network.westcoastoceans.org). This
enhancement will provide our community a new way to engage in Portal
development, connect with one another, and stay up to date on news and
events. Please visit the site, register, and engage with us in this new
capacity! <http://network.westcoastoceans.org>

Also, please register for the upcoming West Coast Ocean Data Network
meeting Nov. 3-4, 2014 in Costa Mesa, CA. We will be conducting trainings
and demos, discussing recent enhancements to the WCODP, and charting our
path forward for the coming year. Visit
westcoastoceandatanetwork.eventbrite.com to register and, if needed, apply
for travel assistance. *The deadline for applicants looking for travel
assistance is Oct. 1st.* Registration will close Oct. 30th. We hope to see
you there!

*Visit the West Coast Ocean Data Portal at Portal.westcoastoceans.org
<http://Portal.westcoastoceans.org>, and join the conversation at
Network.westcoastoceans.org <http://Network.westcoastoceans.org>.*

*Questions? Contact Todd Hallenbeck (Todd.r.hallenbeck at Westcoastoceans.org
<Todd.r.hallenbeck at Westcoastoceans.org>).*

​