[West Coast Ocean Data Network] West Coast fishing closures data now available

west_coast_data_network at listsmart.osl.state.or.us west_coast_data_network at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon Dec 21 11:20:20 PST 2015

Hey Ned, thanks for reaching out and helping spread the word. Online
announcement is through our blog (
http://network.westcoastoceans.org/data-update/
data-update-west…ts-now-available/
<http://network.westcoastoceans.org/data-update/data-update-west-coast-fishing-closure-data-sets-now-available/>)