[West Coast Ocean Data Network] West Coast Ocean Alliance & Data Portal: New Staff Position Announcement (Please Distribute)

Distribution listserv for the West Coast Ocean Data Portal. west_coast_data_network at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Fri Mar 29 16:30:01 PDT 2019

Dear members of the West Coast Data Network,

We are excited to release the attached job announcement for a new full-time staff position that we are hiring to support the Alliance and West Coast Ocean Data Portal in all of our regional and sub-regional activities.

An overview of the position, which will be run through a partnership with Oregon Sea Grant, is included in the attached announcement.

Please help forward the announcement to any interested groups or individuals.

We are requesting applications (resume & cover letter) by Friday April 12th.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and look for further updates on the hiring process soon!

--
John R. Hansen
Coordinator - West Coast Ocean Alliance