[WICCoordinator] What to Do OWCA
Farmer, Jean [YTHC]
jfarmer at yel.portland.ihs.gov
Wed Jan 17 11:41:04 PST 2007
OK Gang the question is whether we are going to cancel. I would like you to participate in this decision. This is some info I got from one coordinator:
It's supposed to warm up to 35 today, but then get down to 25-30 tonight, so it will be icy tomorrow I looked at www.wunderground.com <http://www.wunderground.com/> and it says the same thing for McMinnville and WB for the next few days, in that there is a chance of rain and snow tonight with lows between 25-30. Tomorrows highs in Mac and WB are expected to be 35, with lows Thursday night expected at 30 degrees. Friday morning is expected to be a snow/rain mix, with daytime highs in the 40s. Portland weather shows a chance of snow tonight and tomorrow morning with a nighttime low 25-30. Thursdays daytime temp is expected to get up to 35 and the low in Portland is expected to be 30 degrees Thursday night. Friday a.m. prediction shows a slight chance of rain mixed with freezing rain near the Columbia Gorge with daytime highs at 35-40.
We can cancel and reschedule but I don't know how difficult that will be for all of you. Or we can continue and have the meeting with those who can make it. Let me know what you think. Jean
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the WICCoordinator