[yscon] Job Posting: Youth Services Consultant at Texas State Library

Katherine Adelberg kadelberg at tsl.texas.gov
Tue Apr 25 10:43:14 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

It was such a pleasure meeting many of you at the CSLP Annual Meeting. You all were so welcoming and helpful, and I enjoyed learning more about the world of CSLP.

As I mentioned during the YSCON breakfast, Texas children need a new champion at the State Library. Please pass this on to any talented youth services staff that might be interested! We have a wonderful team and supportive leadership, and Austin is a great place to live.

Youth Services Consultant<https://www.tsl.texas.gov/jobs/yousc.html>
First review date: May 19th

The Youth Services Consultant takes a leadership role to ensure Texas libraries are knowledgeable about, and implement, children's and teen services to meet the needs of their communities. The Youth Services Consultant also serves as the project lead for early childhood literacy initiatives, the summer reading program, and related projects. Works under minimal supervision, with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.

Thanks for your help,
Katherine

Katherine Adelberg | Manager, Continuing Education and Consulting | Texas State Library and Archives Commission<https://www.tsl.texas.gov/>
512-463-5475 | toll-free in TX 800-252-9386 | kadelberg at tsl.texas.gov<mailto:kadelberg at tsl.texas.gov>