[yscon] August Greetings!

Boston, Carmen L. (DCPL) carmen.boston at dc.gov
Tue Aug 1 13:35:33 PDT 2017

Just a friendly reminder that the October meeting was rescheduled to October 17 because I will be at the Family Learning conference on October 10.

Carmen Boston
Children's Librarian - Programs and Partnerships Coordinator
DC Public Library
1990 K Street, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC  20006
202-727-1792

" the highest form of leadership is empowering others to lead"
Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks