[yscon] STEM Kits

King-Oaks, Krista (KDLA) Krista.King-Oaks at ky.gov
Wed Aug 2 12:15:11 PDT 2017

Good Afternoon All,

I am also interested in this topic as well as any "lessons learned" follow up. I am currently in the process of weeding our agency's collection of preschool and teen program kits; some dating back to 2008, in order to make room for a new collaborative effort on STEM program kits with our state science center.

Thanks in advance,
~Krista

Krista King-Oaks
Youth Services Consultant
Library Development Branch
Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives<http://kdla.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx>
300 Coffee Tree Road
Frankfort, KY  40601
(502) 564-1739
krista.king-oaks at ky.gov<mailto:krista.king-oaks at ky.gov>
KDLA supports School Ready Libraries<http://kdla.ky.gov/librarians/programs/Pages/SchoolReady.aspx>
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/KDLALibDev>[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/KDLACE>

Services provided by the Library Development Branch of KDLA are
funded in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
[imls]