[yscon] Software for consultants

Christi Farrar christif at masslibsystem.org
Wed Aug 9 11:08:16 PDT 2017

We don’t have any one single collaboration software for our team, but April and I have been using Evernote for collaborating on continuing education projects and conferences. And one of our colleagues tried to get us to use Slack, which had iffy results ;)

We also do use Dropbox for files and Google Drive for our leadership program. The latter is one of my favorite tools.

Best,
Christi

—
Christi Showman Farrar
Consultant, Massachusetts Library System
508-357-2121 x323
Toll free in MA: 866-627-7228 x323
christif at masslibsystem.org
http://www.masslibsystem.org