[yscon] Goodbye...but not for long!

Staci Shaw Staci.Shaw at libraries.idaho.gov
Wed Aug 23 12:16:41 PDT 2017

Jasmine, so glad you will still be working as a youth services consultant! I know you were wanting to get in a library to work with youth, but your talents at the state level are so valuable. I lived in Chapel Hill for a year (a really long time ago) and it's so beautiful.

I won't be attending the YALSA symposium or meeting, but my partner Tammy Hawley-House will. Look for her and say hi.
See you down the road!

~ Staci

What I'm reading right now:
The Tumbling Turner Sisters, by Juliette Fay