[yscon] 2018 Online Meeting Survey--Topics and Possible Hosts

Schmidt, Tessa M. DPI Tessa.Schmidt at dpi.wi.gov
Fri Dec 8 09:08:06 PST 2017

Hello YSCON Friends,

First of all, thanks to all of the folks who were willing to host online meetings in 2017. I think we can all agree that it is helpful to meet and trade notes once a month.

Please take a moment to complete this short survey. You will be asked for your input about a 2018 schedule of online meetings. These meetings are voluntary-no one is required to participate or host. But we hope you will consider!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts. I will close the survey next Friday, Dec. 15th.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzq4axql0N1HQ47muZ7X3ovZRW1TH4mIEQgI2DOPe0BEjGEw/viewform?usp=sf_link
?
Cheers,
Tessa

Tessa Michaelson Schmidt
Public Library Youth and Inclusive Services Consultant
State Library Agency
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
125 South Webster Street
Madison, WI 53703
(608) 267-5077
tessa.schmidt at dpi.wi.gov<mailto:tessa.schmidt at dpi.wi.gov>