[yscon] [External] Advice for Making Big SRP Changes

Petersen, Carolyn carolyn.petersen at sos.wa.gov
Wed Dec 20 08:14:51 PST 2017

Here in Washington State we buy CSLP membership and purchase manuals for every library outlet in the State. That  covers Washington tribal libraries and our state prison libraries as well.

The Washington State Library didn't have a youth services position in Library Development until about 2001.  Then Martha Shinners came on board and started providing the CSLP manuals and membership.  Washington's  late addition of youth services  at a statewide level meant that Washington libraries have always done summer programming preparation on their own.

CAROLYN PETERSEN, Assistant Program Manager, Library Development
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
w: 360-570-5560 | f: 360-586-7575
carolyn.petersen at sos.wa.gov<mailto:carolyn.petersen at sos.wa.gov>

[wsl-logo]<https://www.sos.wa.gov/library>   [WTBBL] <http://www.wtbbl.org/>    [wsl colored social icons_Facebook - Round] <https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonStateLibrary/>    [wsl colored social icons_Twitter - Round] <https://twitter.com/WAStateLib>    [wsl colored social icons_YouTube - Round] <https://www.youtube.com/user/WAStateLibrary>