[yscon] YALSA Symposium

Christi Farrar christif at masslibsystem.org
Wed Jul 26 07:59:30 PDT 2017

I’m planning to attend the Symposium! I’m also on the ALA-CBC Committee and we’re putting together a panel, so I’ll be there for that. And I’m hoping to finally get to meet some of you in person.

I still actually don’t know if I’ll be at the National Forum, but that’s a different story…

Christi Farrar
Consultant, Mass. Library System