[yscon] October 10 meeting - RESCHEDULED

Boston, Carmen L. (DCPL) carmen.boston at dc.gov
Wed Jul 26 15:00:12 PDT 2017

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Because Family services will be a major component of my future work, my manager wants me to attend the Family Learning Conference scheduled for Monday, Oct. 9 - Wednesday, October 11, 2017.  So I would like to move the session I am hosting on Summer Library Learning programs to the following week, Tuesday, October 17 at 12:00 CT.

Hopefully this is not a great inconvenience to anyone.

Thanks,

Carmen

Carmen Boston
Children's Librarian - Programs and Partnerships Coordinator
DC Public Library
1990 K Street, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC  20006
202-727-1792

" the highest form of leadership is empowering others to lead"
Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks

Just like our city, Sustainable DC is evolving! Help us update the plan by telling us what you care about most in this easy 3-minute survey.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAD451htG6I4GqSTucXRHhrupb4E-3kpZfE2R-XHBJt47PqQ/viewform?c=0&w=1> Learn more and get involved by visiting http://www.sustainabledc.org/in-dc/sdc2-0/.<http://www.sustainabledc.org/in-dc/sdc2-0/>