[yscon] Questions about reporting free summer lunch for public library statistics

King-Oaks, Krista (KDLA) Krista.King-Oaks at ky.gov
Tue Jun 20 06:24:38 PDT 2017

Apologies for multiple message - realized there was a confusing error in my last email:

When I conduct my annual summer library program evaluation<http://kdla.ky.gov/librarians/programs/summerreading/Pages/Kentucky-SRP-Evaluation-and-Outcomes.aspx>, I ask if libraries participate in this program - either as a host site OR providing enrichment activities - and assumed those numbers were reported in total program attendance, since it happened on library PROPERTY.

~Krista