[yscon] Post Summer Library Program evaluations

Yates, Beth BYates at library.IN.gov
Tue Jun 20 09:12:42 PDT 2017

Hello, all!

Indiana has never done a formal post-SRP survey or evaluation.  I know that many states do, and I'm interested in starting one here.  (Krista, kudos to Kentucky's excellent website explaining yours-you seem to cover everything.  Thanks for sharing it this morning!)

In order to justify starting such a survey, since it would put some additional burden on our libraries, I'd like input from other states.  So, I created a quick survey for anyone willing to tell me how and why your state does this type of survey:   https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T975ZCX

(A survey about a survey...is this meta, or what?)

It's fairly brief; I welcome any amount of detail-or lack thereof-that you have time to share.  Thanks in advance to all of you for your input and advice!

Best,

Beth Yates
Children's Consultant
Professional Development Office