[yscon] Literacy partnerships with correctional facilities

Yates, Beth BYates at library.IN.gov
Tue May 16 09:07:53 PDT 2017

Merri,

The Indiana State Library coordinates a similar program with our Department of Correction.  It’s called Read-to-Me.  I do not personally coordinate it but could put you in touch with the person/department that does if you have specific questions for them!

Here is info from our website:  http://www.in.gov/library/RTM.htm
And a PDF of our printable brochure:  http://www.in.gov/library/files/Brochure_RTM_2014.pdf

Just let me know if we can help you further.

Best,

Beth Yates
Children’s Consultant
Professional Development Office