[yscon] Value of Youth Services

Antill, Rebecca RAntill at statelibrary.sc.gov
Wed May 17 12:59:49 PDT 2017

Thank you all so much for your assistance with the resources! What I’m seeing is really helpful ☺
My next question is – what’s a good activity/game for getting active participation from a group of staff members who aren’t really excited about youth services or working with families? How do I help them to understand that this isn’t just “one more thing they have to do” but the chance to change a life?

Rebecca