[yscon] Leap opportunity!

Pannebaker, Susan spannebake at pa.gov
Tue Nov 28 09:21:17 PST 2017

Good afternoon,

I know This has gone out on a couple of other lists, but wanted to be sure everyone saw it.  They are adding five states each year for three years.  I did the program with some of my libraries last year and most had great success.

Susan

Susan Pannebaker, MLIS | Youth Services Advisor
Pennsylvania Department of Education | Bureau of Library Development
221 Forum Building | 607 South Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17120-0600
Phone: 717-214-4047 | Fax: 717-772-0044
www.education.state.pa.us<http://www.education.state.pa.us/> |spannebake at pa.gov