[yscon] I'm baaaaaaaack!

Rockwell, Jasmine K jasmine.rockwell at ncdcr.gov
Wed Oct 4 05:44:22 PDT 2017

Hi all! With Katie's leaving OSL, it's been a bit of a challenge to get re-subscribed to the listserv. I know I've already missed out on a lot since I left South Dakota.

Also, I have a question for the group. I am going to do a statewide, comprehensive assessment of public library youth services in the next year (sooner rather than later hopefully). I will be using an outside consultant for this, so does anyone have any suggestions - someone you've worked with or someone you've heard about?

Thanks,
Jasmine

[cid:image001.png at 01D33CE8.37B8BF10]Jasmine Rockwell
Youth Services Consultant
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.807.7425  |  jasmine.rockwell at ncdcr.gov

109 East Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/NorthCarolinaCulture>  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ncculture>  Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/ncculture>  YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/ncculture>  Website<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.