[yscon] October Greetings, YSCON!

CARRIE SANDERS -MSL- carrie.sanders at maryland.gov
Tue Oct 10 08:33:15 PDT 2017

Hi Janet and all,

Thank you for sharing from your conference last week -- even more impactful
in light of the events in Las Vegas that occurred last Monday and was
surely on everyone's minds.  We are all wrestling with important issues
surrounding how libraries and our staffs can best support their
communities. I also appreciate you sharing the Teen Think Tank!

I'm fine with however Tessa wants to organize us for dinner....just looking
forward to lots of good conversations and sharing.  7:00 sounds fine.

Carrie :)

--
Carrie Sanders
Youth Services Coordinator