[yscon] October Greetings, YSCON!

Christi Farrar christif at masslibsystem.org
Tue Oct 10 09:42:14 PDT 2017

Hi everyone!

April Mazza, Danielle Margarida, and I won’t be able to attend the October 17 meeting since that’s the day of our annual Teen Summit (mini-conference for librarians serving teens!) If you’re curious to see what it’s all about, here is the link to our guide and agenda: http://guides.masslibsystem.org/youthservices/ts  It’s a year-long labor of love, jointly planned by the MA and RI youth service consultants. I’m sure Danielle will be able to share lots of info in Louisville :)

Sadly, I no longer will be able to attend dinner on Sunday. Our MA Library System annual meeting is on Monday, Nov. 6 so I had to change my flight to get back for that. But, I’ll still be at the Symposium and I really hope I’ll get a chance to meet a few of you then!

Best,
Christi

—
Christi Showman Farrar
Consultant, Massachusetts Library System
508-357-2121 x323
Toll free in MA: 866-627-7228 x323
christif at masslibsystem.org
http://www.masslibsystem.org