[yscon] good bye

Schmidt, Tessa M. DPI Tessa.Schmidt at dpi.wi.gov
Wed Oct 11 09:58:16 PDT 2017

Hi Ann,

Congratulations on your retirement! Good for you! All the best to you in your new role as a foster parent-how wonderful!

Tessa

Tessa Michaelson Schmidt
Public Library Youth and Inclusive Services Consultant
State Library Agency
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
125 South Webster Street
Madison, WI 53703
(608) 267-5077
tessa.schmidt at dpi.wi.gov<mailto:tessa.schmidt at dpi.wi.gov>