[yscon] [External] Enid - Resigns

Rockwell, Jasmine K jasmine.rockwell at ncdcr.gov
Thu Oct 12 05:47:09 PDT 2017

Enid,

I echo all those others who have thanked you for all of the amazing information you have shared with us over the years. You have done so much for the libraries and by extension, the young people of Virginia. Best of luck in Roswell! Years ago, I was fortunate enough to spend a week at Ghost Ranch in Abiquiu and it was phenomenal.

Best,
Jasmine

[cid:image001.png at 01D34336.AF42EC50]Jasmine Rockwell
Youth Services Consultant
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.807.7425  |  jasmine.rockwell at ncdcr.gov

109 East Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/NorthCarolinaCulture>  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ncculture>  Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/ncculture>  YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/ncculture>  Website<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.