[yscon] Next YSCON online meeting - Wed., April 25 - Teen Services & YALSA Competencies

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Wed Apr 18 08:39:20 PDT 2018

So great to catch up with many of you awesome YSCON peeps at CSLP last week!

Here's just a quick reminder that the next monthly online YSCON meeting is a week from today, Wednesday, April 25 at 2:00 pm ET, 1:00 pm CT, 12:00 noon MT, 11:00 am PT. Instructions and details are below. Among whatever other topics you wish, we'll likely be discussing the newly-funded YALSA/COSLA project.

Also, as Cathy posted yesterday, YALSA has released its draft report on Transforming Teen Services Through CE and a feedback survey. This report summarizes the work of YALSA and COSLA over the past year regarding CE for teen services, including the convening of SLA YSCONs in Louisville last fall. The feedback form links to the survey and to the web page for background info on this project: www.surveymonkey.com/r/ttsce_draft_report_feedback<http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ttsce_draft_report_feedback>

Unrelated, but to save sending a separate email, I copied the CSLP Statistics Committee presentation and the CSLP ad hoc Child Well-Being Committee presentation to the YSCON Google Drive. They are in a folder labeled "CSLP Presentations".

Best,
Janet