[yscon] Thank You from Baby Oaks

Snyder, Sally sally.snyder at nebraska.gov
Tue Apr 24 06:51:52 PDT 2018

A beautiful room - and I am especially happy there is a toy giraffe on the shelf (since I love giraffes!).  Thank you for sharing with us.

Sally

Sally Snyder
Coordinator of Children and Young Adult Library Services
Nebraska Library Commission
1200 N Street, Suite 120
Lincoln, NE 68508-2023
800-307-2665 or 402-471-2045