[yscon] Trends/innovations in SRP?

Carmack, Nan nan.carmack at lva.virginia.gov
Tue Feb 13 08:22:32 PST 2018

Like Carolyn, we are seeing trends towards summer learning and also
engaging the caregivers as co-learners with the young people. Emphasis on
family experimentation and experience.

Nan B. Carmack, Ed.D.
Director, Library Networking and Development
Library of Virginia
800 E. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23219
804.6923792