[yscon] [External] Re: YSCON: February 21 Online Meeting 12:00 NOON Central Time

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Wed Feb 21 11:12:09 PST 2018

Hi everybody,

I noticed on the YSCON Google doc meeting schedule, it’s a bit confusing because there are meeting times listed in CST, MT, EST, PDT and we all have to convert all the time to our specific time zones. I’m wondering if it would be possible for us to pick one time zone and use that for the meeting list to be consistent, would that help lessen the time difference issue? It would at least help us each convert with one number consistently – i.e. if we picked EST, I would know I would always move that 3 hours ahead since I’m on the West Coast.

Just an idea! ☺

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant