[yscon] [External] Who is going to CSLP in Denver?

Rockwell, Jasmine K jasmine.rockwell at ncdcr.gov
Fri Feb 23 08:38:04 PST 2018

Hi Kate,

Just about any of us could be your proxy. I am going and would be happy to fill in for you.

But I'd like to float this idea by you before you designate a non-Tennessean to vote for your state. If there is a librarian in your state who is also a strong youth services leader or someone currently on a CSLP committee, you can designate that person to have your state rep room and the travel stipend. That person could also be your proxy. I have done this before when I was on the board so I could have someone else from my state attending (though I was still the official state rep and did the voting). Just a thought!

Best,
Jasmine
[cid:image001.png at 01D3AC9A.C1066840]Jasmine Rockwell
Youth Services Consultant
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.807.7425  |  jasmine.rockwell at ncdcr.gov

109 East Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/NorthCarolinaCulture>  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ncculture>  Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/ncculture>  YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/ncculture>  Website<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.