[yscon] Data position--please share widely

Schmidt, Tessa M. DPI Tessa.Schmidt at dpi.wi.gov
Wed Jan 10 12:58:04 PST 2018

Dear YSCON Community,

If you know anyone who might be interested in the library data position below, please pass this message on. We certainly don't want to poach anyone from your fine state, BUT I selfishly want a data superstar to work on our team and help with my data and outcome efforts.

Thanks in advance!
Tessa

Tessa Michaelson Schmidt
Public Library Youth and Inclusive Services Consultant
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
(608) 267-5077
tessa.schmidt at dpi.wi.gov<mailto:tessa.schmidt at dpi.wi.gov>

Do you like to use library data for measures and planning? Would you like to be more involved? The Public Library Development Team in the Division for Libraries and Technology at the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction is recruiting for a Library Consultant to serve as its state data coordinator as well as consulting on public library and system finance and compliance. Starting salary will be between $27.19 and $38.32 per hour ($56,555 - $79,705 per year), based on qualifications and experience. The deadline for applications is January 21st. Complete details and steps to apply, as well as who to contact for additional information, can be found here: https://wisc.jobs/public/job_view.asp?annoid=93770&jobid=93284