[yscon] Workshop Ideas

Bethany Wilson bwilson at tsl.texas.gov
Fri Jan 26 09:10:31 PST 2018

Hi Everyone,

We are beginning to look at topics for our in-person workshop series for FY19. Our current workshops focus on teens, so we are looking for ideas for school age children for our next series. Right now we are considering something based around Supercharged Storytimes, or maybe an introduction to the shift from Summer Reading to Summer Learning. I'd like to know what types of topics focused on this age group have gone over well with your audiences in recent years. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,

Bethany Wilson | Youth Services Consultant | Texas State Library and Archives Commission<https://www.tsl.texas.gov/>
512-463-4856 | toll-free in TX 800-252-9386 | mailto:bwilson at tsl.texas.gov