[yscon] Heads Up: End of Summer Survey about Use/Value of CSLP Materials and Membership

Williams, Linda Linda.Williams at ct.gov
Wed Jun 20 05:29:05 PDT 2018

What Jasmine says makes sense to me as well. However, my survey doesn't go out until AT LEAST the end of September. It surely would be easier to just add the CSLP questions to my survey and report them back as a compendium of results to CSLP...

Linda

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02.png]

Linda Williams | Youth Services Consultant, Division of Library Development | Linda.Williams at ct.gov<mailto:Linda.Williams at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2207
libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children> | 786 S. Main St., Middletown, CT 06457 | Phone: (860) 704-2200 | Fax : (860) 704-2228