[yscon] YSCON June Meeting: Summer Library Programs

Wilson, Becky Becky.Wilson at sos.mo.gov
Wed Jun 20 07:52:32 PDT 2018

Don't forget to join us today!

Hello YSCON,

This is just a reminder that I'll be hosting our June meeting on June 20, at 1:00 PM EST / Noon CST / 11 AM MST / 10 AM PST.

Please note that Missouri is CST (currently CDT), so you may need to adjust your calendar reminder accordingly, if this does not accurately reflect your time zone.

The topic will be Summer Library Programs.  I have started the agenda/notes page, so please feel free to begin adding topics, questions, resources, and links at any time: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fOPKkqvYMwuoKd4Vqasp6p33b95HGWXT5yB-oCWUUJQ/edit

We will gather using GoTo Meeting, through which you can link up from your computer and headset (or webcam), or call in.   Here are those details:

YSCON June Meeting: Summer Library Programs
Wed, Jun 20, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM CDT

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/292926229 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/292926229>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 292-926-229

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I'll send a reminder closer to time.

Thanks,
Becky