[yscon] Online Summer Reading Again - Contracts?

Carmack, Nan nan.carmack at lva.virginia.gov
Wed Mar 7 08:38:34 PST 2018

Hi Linda! Virginia is currently the only Bookpoints user now that
California dropped out of its development for fiscal reasons. I am very
happy with Galecia Company's responsiveness to our feedback. This will be
the 3rd year of our commitment with them and it has been a happy option
over Evanced for ease of use and price over the others.

Lori Ayer ( lori.ayre at galecia.com )  is the contact person--she is a
librarian AND a developer. We are currently paying them to support and
host. They are very hopeful to have this project benefit libraries
nationally and make it the go to open source product for those who have the
capability to make it their own as well as those who might need support.

Best,
Nan

Nan B. Carmack, Ed.D.
Director, Library Networking and Development
Library of Virginia
800 E. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23219
804.692.3792