[yscon] FW: [MLS-Announcements] Position Opening: Executive Director, Massachusetts Library System

Christi Farrar christif at masslibsystem.org
Thu Mar 22 10:24:31 PDT 2018

The Massachusetts Library System is hiring a new Executive Director. Are you our next leader? Or, perhaps someone you know?

Please share this job posting with anyone you think might be a good fit for our organization.

Thank you!
Christi

—
Christi Showman Farrar
Consultant, Massachusetts Library System
508-357-2121 x323
Toll free in MA: 866-627-7228 x323
christif at masslibsystem.org
http://www.masslibsystem.org