[yscon] Next YSCon Monthly Chat - Supporting Rural Libraries - May 16

King-Oaks, Krista (KDLA) Krista.King-Oaks at ky.gov
Tue May 1 13:30:53 PDT 2018

Happy May!

The next YSCON monthly online meeting is on the topic of Supporting Rural & Isolated Libraries & Staff. Mark your calendar for Wednesday, May 16 at 3:00 pm ET, 2:00 pm CT, 1:00 pm MT, 12:00 pm PT. We'll meet by conference call and simultaneous, collaborative note-taking on Google.

The doc is in the YSCON meetings folder in our shared Google drive:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YRitTYtFneuK-kapSvs-aSGxNksxCLDq5QnhUS5e-u0/edit?usp=sharing

I added a few starter questions. Any time before the meeting, please feel welcome & encouraged to add your suggestions for discussion topics, and links/descriptions of any resources, initiatives, events, etc. you'd like to share.

Instructions for calling in on May 16:

Call in # 1-888-832-6326

No PIN or Passcode required!

I'll send a reminder a week or so before the meeting.

Looking forward to catching up later this month,
~Krista

Krista King-Oaks
Youth Services Consultant
Library Development Branch
Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives<http://kdla.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx>
300 Coffee Tree Road
Frankfort, KY  40601
(502) 564-1739
krista.king-oaks at ky.gov<mailto:krista.king-oaks at ky.gov>
KDLA supports School Ready Libraries<http://kdla.ky.gov/librarians/programs/Pages/SchoolReady.aspx>
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/KDLALibDev>[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/KDLACE>

Services provided by the Library Development Branch of KDLA are
funded in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
[imls]