[yscon] TODAY - YSCon Monthly Chat - Supporting Rural Libraries

Carrie Sanders -MSL- carrie.sanders at maryland.gov
Wed May 16 06:20:27 PDT 2018

Hi everyone -- Good morning!

Thank you, Krista, for the reminder of the meeting this afternoon and the
jump start with some questions.  I have added a new section of questions
(beyond those of the host) where I pose one from MD.

Would it be all right for me to invite our LSTA Coordinator to join us for
our call this afternoon? She has experience working in a rural library
system in West Virginia and therefore has interest and insights to share.
If not, that's fine...I can share our notes with her.

Looking forward to the conversation this afternoon.

Carrie :)

--
Carrie Sanders
Youth Services Coordinator