[AL-Directors] OregonReads 2009 Exhibits

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Wed Oct 1 15:59:59 PDT 2008

Sent on behalf of the OregonReads 2009 Committee:

The Oregon Library Association OregonReads 2009 is pleased to be able to offer exhibits for 2009. There will be 2 exhibits available for libraries.

The large one is available for 1 week, to be picked up by the hosting library on Mondays. There are 12 smaller tabletop exhibits that can be loaned for 1 month. The large exhibit will be ready to move January 26, 2009, the tabletops January 5, 2009.

There are just a couple of requirements:

1.Your Library has insurance for exhibits

2.Your Library can contact and pickup at the Library that has the exhibit before you.

The attachments will have all the information for your choices. Please email
me, scharlton at beachbooks.org with your dates, Library name and contact
person name and email. I will schedule on a first come-first serve basic.
The Schedule will be on our website- www.oregonreads2009.org. I will also
send a confirmation.

Please do not hesitate to email me. Thanks!

Library Name:

Contact Person:

Insurance for Exhibits   Yes____

Email: