[AL-Directors] Reminder: report intellectual freedom challenges at your library
tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Tue Apr 23 08:53:53 PDT 2019
Hello library directors,
This is just a reminder to report<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/oifc/report> challenges at your library to intellectual freedom.
These can include:
* Materials challenge (books, movies, music, magazines, digital content)
* Internet-related challenge (filtering issues, access to computers, use policies)
* Library service (meeting rooms, programs, author visits, exhibits, displays, hold shelf practices)
* Patron privacy or confidentiality (personally identifiable information, circulation records)
* Hate crime (defacement of library property to target a specific group; use of swastikas or other symbols of intimidation, harassment or assault on library property)
Contact me if you have questions!
Oregon Intellectual Freedom Clearinghouse Coordinator
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AL-Directors