[Answerland] Shared Followup question: manufacturing in Oregon

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Tue Dec 13 08:26:57 PST 2016

Hello Answerlanders,

A patron is looking for help:

"I'm starting up a clothing line. How can I find a manufacturer for women's jeans? I have certain specifications for the jeans. I'm looking for a manufacturer that allows smaller sample sizes/shipments, in Oregon. If not in Oregon, I'm okay with other local states, anywhere in the US, and finally international if there is no other option."

You can find this question in the Shared Followup list in QuestionPoint (Question ID 11909280)

To add a note:

*                 Open the question

*                 Click Claim

*                 Click Add Note, type in your note, and click Add Note again

*                 Click Claim again

*                 In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

To send a response:

*                 Open the question

*                 Click Claim

*                 Click Answer and write your response. If you have files to send to the patron, attach them here. Click Send Answer when you are finished.

*                 Click Claim again

*                 In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

Tamara Ottum
Answerland Coordinator
Oregon State Library
503-378-6506