[Answerland] Shared Followup question: looking for author of poem

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Wed Nov 30 10:12:54 PST 2016

Hello Answerlanders,

Another patron has a question that need answering:

"My daughter works in a high school and the seniors wanted this quote as their senior saying for graduation. Of course my daughter said, 'Who's the author?' The students said they got it from Pinterest and could not locate it again. 'Behind you, all your memories. Before you, all your dreams. Around you, all who love you. Within you, all you need.' Possibly called The Ivy Poem??"

You can find this question in the Shared Followup list in QuestionPoint (Question ID 11875070)

To add a note:

*                 Open the question

*                 Click Claim

*                 Click Add Note, type in your note, and click Add Note again

*                 Click Claim again

*                 In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

To send a response to the patron:

*                 Open the question

*                 Click Claim

*                 Click Answer and write your response. If you have files to send to the patron, attach them here. Click Send Answer when you are finished.

*                 Click Claim again

*                 In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

Tamara Ottum
Answerland Coordinator
Oregon State Library
503-378-6506