[Answerland] Reference question that needs answering: William the Conqueror

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Thu Oct 13 08:44:03 PDT 2016

Hello Answerlanders,

A fellow librarian is looking for our help!

"I am looking for a first hand account of the naval invasion of southern England by William the Conqueror in 1066. While the source might include details after the landing, it is details of the arriving that I'm seeking."

You can find this question in the Shared Followup list in QuestionPoint. (Question 11725718)

To add a note:

*        Open the question

*        Click Claim

*        Click Add Note, type in your note, and click Add Note again

*        Click Claim again

*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

To send a response to the patron:

*        Open the question

*        Click Claim

*        Click Answer and write your response. If you have files to send to the patron, attach them here. Click Send Answer when you are finished.

*        Click Claim again

*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow*

(*I am asking that we send questions back to Shared Followup even if we've given an answer, in case other librarians want to look at the question and supply additional information.)

If no one supplies an answer by Monday morning, I will consolidate all notes and respond.

Thanks,
Tamara

Tamara Ottum, Virtual Reference Librarian
Library Support & Development Services Division of the Oregon State Library
503-378-6506
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us>
Ask me about Answerland<https://www.answerland.org/>!