[Answerland] How are we doing? Take customer satisfaction survey by 4/30

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Apr 10 10:18:40 PDT 2017

Hello,

Let us know how we are doing! Please take this online survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LibrarySupport2017> by Sunday, April 30th.

Library Support & Development Services, a division of the Oregon State Library, is required to conduct a customer satisfaction survey annually. This survey has 9 multiple choice questions and the option to leave comments, so it should take 10-15 minutes of your time.

Please respond to the survey just once. You may receive this email more than once because we ask a wide range of customers to participate and send out a couple of reminder emails.

Thanks for your assistance with this project. We value your feedback.

Tamara Ottum, MLIS
Library Support & Development Division
State Library of Oregon
503-378-6506