[Answerland] Answerland Advisory Committee meeting - July 14, 1pm-3pm

Amy Coughenour acoughenour at cu-portland.edu
Thu Jul 6 15:04:13 PDT 2017

Hello, Answerland Community!

The Answerland Advisory Committee is meeting one week from tomorrow. Non-committee members are welcome to attend.

Here are the details:

*         The meeting is on Friday, July 14, from 1:00pm to 3:00pm.

*         If you'd like to join us in Salem, we're meeting in the basement of the State Library in room B9 (one level below the main ground level).

*         If you'd like to join us virtually, please contact Tamara at tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> and she will give you instructions.

*         Our agenda is located here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uysQX77bw1ZZUqb5yW4kbep8tkqU_87VhaBHMqU8fCU/edit>.

*         If you have any questions or concerns, contact me or Tamara.

Looking forward to talking with you!

Best,
Amy
Answerland Advisory Committee Chair

Amy Coughenour
Distance Education & Reference Librarian
Concordia University Libraries
Concordia University
t 503-493-6433   f 503-280-8697
2811 NE Holman Street   Portland, OR 97211
www.cu-portland.edu<http://www.cu-portland.edu/>