[Answerland] Collection development question that needs answering

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Jun 26 08:15:15 PDT 2017

Good morning Answerlanders,

A fellow librarian is looking for our help: "We are looking at audio books for deselection from our collection and some are identified as 'abridged' and some are 'abridged for audio'. Is there a difference in these terms?"

You can find this question (#12595031) in the Shared Followup list in QuestionPoint.

To add a note:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Add Note, type in your note, and click Add Note again
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

To send a response to the patron:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Answer and write your response. If you have files to send to the patron, attach them here. Click Send Answer when you are finished.
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

Thanks,
Tamara

Tamara Ottum, MLIS
Answerland Coordinator
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506 | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>