[Answerland] Help us decide on next Reference Summit

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Wed Jun 21 14:10:27 PDT 2017

Greetings all,

Many people have asked me when the next Oregon Virtual Reference Summit will be held. I have been in conversations with members of the Answerland Advisory Committee, as well as chairs of the OLA Reference Roundtable and Legal Reference Roundtable. We are all agreed that we'd like to expand it and make the Summit a reference - rather than virtual reference only - conference.

We are now trying to decide where and when to hold it, and would appreciate your feedback. Please respond to this quick survey by Friday, July 14: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L3XKWR6

Thanks,
Tamara

Tamara Ottum, MLIS
Answerland Coordinator
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506 | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>