[Answerland] shared followup question

LEONI Mary Mary.Leoni at ci.eugene.or.us
Fri Mar 3 14:36:20 PST 2017

Hi everyone:
I’m not sure why you can’t see the question, but here’s what is being asked. Thank you.
Mary

Chat Transcript: I am conducting research for an article and I am in need of global statistics with the following considerations.

1. Men of Indian descent.

2. Indian men who earn at least $1 million per year or work in a family business with at least $10 million per year of revenue.

3. Indian men between the ages of 30 and 38 years old.