[Answerland] Reminder: New OCLC system status dashboard

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Tue Oct 3 08:08:28 PDT 2017

Answerlanders – a reminder that you can sign up for system status alerts for QuestionPoint. See below for details, and let me know if you have questions.
-Tamara

Tamara Ottum, MLIS
Answerland Coordinator
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506 | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>