[Boainactive] Good News! Proof of Completions can be sent electronically

SISK Kimberly * BOA kimberly.sisk at state.or.us
Fri May 18 12:38:57 PDT 2012

As you are aware, the Board has a new requirement that licensees submit
their proof of completion forms for each CPE Course taken.  If you would
like to send these documents electronically, you may do so by sending
via email to:  boa.info at state.or.us.  The attachment should be in .pdf
format,  as the state will not allow us to accept zipped files.  Please
put your license number and name in the subject line so that we can
better track, and if possible, the date you mailed your renewal in.

You of course can mail in copies of your proof of completions, together
with your renewal application.

You can find information on CPE requirements, including the required
information for proof of completions, by reviewing OAR Chapter 801,
Division 040:   http://www.oregon.gov/BOA/docs/2012Div040.pdf

If you have any questions, please call Katherine at 503.378.2270.

The Board appreciates your assistance as we transition into the online
licensing system, and combine the renewal and audit into one process.

Kimberly Sisk

Executive Assistant

Oregon Board of Accountancy

503.378.2268